Lindus Advisors was formed in 1999 in Dallas, Texas as a wealth management firm.
Since our founding, we have served clients located around the country to help them grow and preserve their wealth. We specialize in comprehensive financial planning and investment management services. Our firm is registered as a state-regulated Registered Investment Advisor. This allows us to manage client portfolios on a fee basis based on assets under management.
Lindus (in Greek, Λίνδος) is a town and an archaeological site on the east coast of the Greek island of Rhodes and is said to be home of one of the seven sages.
We chose this as our name because as the home of one of the seven sages of the ancient world, it connotes many of the values that underpin our business – Wisdom, Knowledge, Stability and Longevity.
Our goal is to be our clients’ most trusted and knowledgeable partner on all issues related to their financial health.
We accomplish this by forging deep relationships with our clients and abiding by our guiding principles of:
- Stewardship – a responsibility to preserve and faithfully administer the financial dreams of our clients;
- Integrity – in all things, honestly engage our clients without duplicity or internal conflicts of interest; and
- Service – always perform to the highest level of professional responsibility.
These guiding principles are delivered through our commitment to:
- Demonstrating our competence, commitment, character and integrity;
- Developing a knowledge of our clients’ values and maintaining a genuine interest in their well-being; and
- Demonstrating excellence through a client-centric service model.